Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

35 and 35

Today is week 35, with 35 days left till Baby Deines is Due! =) Baby is so active, my whole belly flips and flops! I am definitely starting to feel the weight of this growing baby. I feel it in my back and my feet!!

I was told today...."Haven't you had that baby yet?" I guess people are as excited about meeting baby as its Mommy and Daddy are! My students are asking about baby everyday....even they want to meet it. Now that they know that baby can hear them, they talk to the baby and tell it that they love it! VERY SWEET!

Daddy gave me beautiful flowers and a sweet card for Mother's day. I even got to have a Chocolate Extreme Blizzard. "Baby Wants Chocolate!" FOR SURE!!! =)

1 comment:

Grandma Sandy said...

Sounds like this Mommy-to-be is SPOILED!!! Have fun!!!