Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Potty Training or Potty Playing

However you want to look at it, Raychel has gone pee pee on the potty twice now!!!  I put out the potty seat 2 weeks ago and by the end of the first night she used it all by herself!  I asked her last night (2-6-10) and she said yes and went immediately after sitting down.  I am NOT going to push her or make her sit down and try unless she tells me "YES" when I ask if she needs to go.  I know she is still very young!  I am proud of her for doing it two times!  She tried to make it two other times, but Mommy was too slow in getting her there.  Her diaper told me that she just went though...so I think she is starting to figure out some things!  I am hoping to work with this summer, since I can be home with her! 

No comments: