Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Confession...and baptism post 1

I take too many pictures...LOL! BUT...the good news...I learned about http://www.photoshow.com/ Now you are alll in trouble! I get to show TONS of pictures AND add captions! It is so fast and easy, I'm sure to post HUNDREDS more pictures now!

Today is Raychel's baptism. We are up early playing and watching PBS kids (they have great shows EARLY in the morning). The cake is all ready to go, the house is clean, and lunch just needs to be warmed up! It was a long day yesterday, to say the least, but I'm sure today will be great!

I'll post the cake! Please remember that I had 2 crockpots, the oven, and a 73 degree day that melted my frosting! (I was so sad to see the edging on the bottom lose shape and run together) By the time I got to the letters Raychel needed Mommy and she was sitting in her bumbo, ON the same table I was working on! She was flailing her arms (like she was flying or trying to take off) and hitting the tray of her bumbo! So, every 2-3 seconds there was a bounce, bump, and SHAKE on the table! Challenging, to say the least, but she was having fun during her flight!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your cake!!!!