Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Need a smile???

Raychel is 5 months old...she is growing sooo fast! We are having so much fun! Last night she was playing on the carpet and I came up from behind her and said "Boo!" and she just started laughing! Oh, it was sooooo funny! I think I watched this 12 times last night, laughing along with her each time! So if you are having a bad day and just need a smile, check out this clip!


In this picture, Raychel is playing on Daddy's lap! She loves to sit with him, while he is working on the computer! On this night, she had a "crinkle" book (her absolute favorite) and was playing "Drop that book!" with Daddy! She would play, play, drop on the floor....OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Daddy didn't like the game as much as Raychel did...hmmm, I wonder why!

AND, there it goes again....Down, Down, Down to the ground!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is soooooooooo cute!