Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

11 things I LOVE about being 11 months old!

1. WALKING!!! I am walking everywhere right now and crawling up and down steps or walking with Mommy's hand!

2. BEING OUTSIDE!!! I LOVE to play outside. I run over to the front door and say, "OUT, OUT, GO"!!! I could spend the whole day outside! I love to pick up sticks and carry them around, I try to eat rocks but Mommy always catches me, and I like to play with balls and sidewalk chalk!

3. TALKING!!! I say many words now. I say: mama (MOM), dada (DAA), cat, that ('dat), dog, frog, duck (that's a BIG one), up, down, off, on, in, out, go, (she likes opposites-if you didn't notice), and most recently STOP (with a wagging finger) If Mom remembers more later, she'll add them...

4. SIGNING! I still sign some words, others I have stopped. I no longer say, Monkey-my first word, I will only sign it!! SILLY!!! I sign: cat, duck, bird, want, all done, bottle, eat, go bananas, monkey, and stop. (that's all Mom can think of right now!)

5. DANCING! I love to dance, now that I'm pretty steady on my feet! I twirl, direct (with my hands), bounces at my knees, and the most recent dance move is crouching and hitting my hands on the ground--really looks like I am worshiping! I will not let Mommy video tape my dancing, I stop IMMEDIATELY if I see that camera out!

6. EATING! I have stopped eating those yucky baby food dinners...EWWW! One day my Mommy and Daddy gave me a McDonald's cheeseburger and I realized they had been holding back the "good stuff" from me! I like popcorn chicken, macaroni and cheese, crackers, steamed carrots, apples, bananas, and yogurt...to name a few! I'm sure Mom will give me more good stuff, like the Wendy's frostys and fries she let me try!!! MMMMmmmm!

7. READING BOOKS!!! Mom has given me the best books ever! They have ducks, sing songs, have bright colors, have ribbons, have plastic lady bugs and crickets...wow they are all AMAZING!!! Oh, and she has Tweety books too...although I'm still very confused because Tweety bird LOOKS like a DUCK but Mommy keeps calling it a bird!!

8. Playing with BALLS!! One day I was at Grandma's house and I had the best time playing with her ball. Now, I LOVE THEM!! Mommy and Daddy got me a beach ball, a pink light weight ball, and red small bouncy ball, and a small red and yellow soft ball! They are all great! I like to throw them over the baby gate and into Daddy's office! Daddy likes to bounce them off my head...FUN!!

9. Pulling the fan light ON and OFF and turning the TV ON and OFF!!! Daddy holds me up high and I pull on the string on the ceiling fan to turn the light on and off...so fun! Sometimes I hit it with my hands and have to chase it and catch it!! I tried to get Mommy to hold me up high enough, but she can't get me up that high! I also like to turn the TV on and off! Mommy doesn't like it very much, but I think its HILARIOUS!

10. CLIMBING UP STAIRS!! I love to walk from the car into the house. I hold onto Mommy's hand and climb them with my left and right feet....just like the big people do! It is sooo fun!

11. I LOVE MY MOMMY AND DADDY!!! I blow them kisses, give them hugs, we laugh together, and they are just the best ever! (okay...you are all thinking, we know who is typing all this...but I'm out of things to type! LOL)

No comments: