Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Playing outside!

Raychel and I enjoyed playing outside tonight! I brought out sand/outdoor toys and she had a blast all evening. She has become so confident and GOOD at walking around compared to last weekend when she wouldn't walk anywhere outside without holding onto my hand! She is thrilled to be outside and explores everywhere in the front yard! Too bad Mom got bit by those pesky mosquitos! I tried to watch her carefully and killed a few around her, so hopefully she wasn't bitten. I will have to go find bug spray for HER, especially!




She climbs up the steps on all fours, unless I hold her hands, and plays on the porch! Mom is behind her with hands close for catching, although I wasn't needed once! SHE may be confident in her abilities, but MOM is not as confident!


We came in for dinner and after we ate, this is the look I got when I told her we weren't going outside! She walks to the door and says, "Go, Go, GO!" She even said, "Da-Da OUT!" Daddy was working in the office and had not gone out with us to play! MOM CAVED!!!!!!!! So much for making dinner for Dad and me...we'll eat later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's such a cute little Raychel, the Explorer! Can hardly believe that last May we hadn't even met Raychel yet!!! They grow up quickly!!! ENJOY!!! = )
Love, Grandma Sandy

easton's momma said...

I guess we know who rules the house!!! Works about the same at our house too!