Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

How to take care of "Doll" by Raychel and a few notes from Mom

First: Throw her into the stroller and PUSH!!!
Second: FLIP her over and OUT!
Third: Give her a hug and catch a little of your favorite show.

Third: Complain to someone about how much work this is!

Fourth: Drop the baby in the laundry basket to be washed.

\]\Fifth: Inspect baby. Sixth: Put baby in basket, so you can have some alone time.
Seventh: Take the airplane for a trip into town.
Eigth: Try on some fuzzy purple slippers.
Ninth: Try them out while you take a trip to the salon. Busy Moms need great hair too!
Tenth: Decide the left slipper is NOT for you. But the right one is quite nice.
and Finally: Watch some more of your favorite show. The baby is okay, right...afterall she is in the basket!
This whole episode took place one after another, like she was really on a "mission" to do all of these things! I wish I had the video camera charged, it would have been hilarious to share!
Raychel has quite the personality. She gets very excited about some things and extremely frustrated within seconds if something doesn't go her way. I think I've taught her to be neat as she picks up after herself whether she dropped food or toys. Don't get me wrong, our living room still gets littered with toys but sometimes she determines that some things MUST be put away and NOW! She has a lot to say and can be very loud if she chooses!
She loves climbing on everything! This is dangerous for us...cause she has very good balance, so she tries to go HIGH! She is able to climb our front steps without holding onto anything. She will use the hand rail more often to help herself up the steps.
Raychel has said a few phrases: "Go see Dad!", when she wants to go to Dad's 2nd job at the apartments, "I try 'gin (again)" when she tries to do something and then fails, "where Dad?" especially in the morning when it is just her and I, and "Hi (insert person or cat here) (Mom, Dad, JJ)". Sometimes it sounds like she says other things but I'm never quite sure. These sayings are very clear!
Just recently she learned how to laugh at things and thinks everything is hilarious. Daddy and her have many special games, but one is to chase each other around the kitchen. While I was making dinner the other day they chased each other giggling around and around the island for 5 minutes solid! It was sooooo funny. I wish I could have gotten the video camera to record those giggles...but I knew as soon as I would leave to get it she would stop! OH SO FUNNY! In the bathtub the other day she figured out how to throw her water balls at me. They are like fabric covered sponges that are ping pong ball size. She loves to squeeze them out! Then, she threw one when I wasn't looking, started giggling, and I did too...totally caught off guard! SILLY GIRL!!! She did this several more times, especially when I wasn't looking, and we both left the bathroom with wet hair!
She changes SO much everyday it is almost impossible to recolect all the funny little things she does when I'm late in posting things! LOL I'll have to stay up to date as I know I want to remember all her "funnies"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every moment with Raychel is SO SPECIAL!!! Thank you for filling us in on the moments we can't be there! She is going to be a terrific mommy--just like her own mommy! Enjoy!!!
Love, Grandma Sandy