Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

I Wanna Go Home

Aww....after her, "NO!  I don't wanna go home" she switched it up tonight.  We ate dinner at Uncle Jay and Aunt Linda's house.  She finished and got down to play.  As she walked past me she says, "I wanna go home!"  Awww....she just wants to be home!  Who can blame her for that!  Visiting others is fun, but home is BEST!
 
She said the same thing the day before when we finished playing at the Wamego park.  She said, "I go home Mom!"  Can you tell it was after 7:30 and she was EXHAUSTED! 
It just surprises me when she throws out a sentence like that.  It seems to come from out of nowhere.  But, I'm sure I do say that to her a lot.  "Let's go home" and other similar sayings! 
Enjoying this sweet little girl and all of her special moments!  So FUN!  Now, we better get some pictures of this sweet little girl...she is growing again!!! =)

No comments: