Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Guess what Raychel likes?

Tummy time!!! She was trying to roll over, which she has figured out that she has to move her head but she has not found a way around her arm, when I discovered her new found interest. I helped her roll all the way over, joking to myself that she would just scream when she got to her tummy! But, boy was I wrong!! She got all the way over and started looking around. This picture (the best of several attempts) shows her struggling to keep her head up after doing this for 10 minutes!!!!!

Anyway...YEAH! Now that she likes her tummy, crawling will be so much more fun! She is pushing up with her arms (when she first rolls over) and is almost looking at a 90 degree angle, which is awesome!

No comments: