Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shrieks at 4:30 am!

This morning I woke up to a little girl shrieking and terrified. I ran to her room! She had her arm stuck in the rails of the crib. Last night I took the crib bumper out because we had found her face first into the bumper 3 different times and we were worried about her sufficating.

Her arm was stuck, with the rails hitting right at her elbow. She didn't know to turn her arm and pull it out, so she just pulled straight (at an angle really) and it wouldn't move! The poor little girl was scared to death!!

I tried tying the bumper to the outside of the crib, which worked a little bit. She continued to stick her arm out through the rails, but couldn't go out as far because of the bumper!

I am not sure why she LOVES that corner, but she keeps moving over to it everynight!

No comments: