Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I will pull the blue horse!

Raychel never ceases to amaze me! Later, Monday evening (Labor Day), she was playing on her mat while I was working on school work. Two times this weekend Raychel made this toy make noise by pulling the blue horse in the middle. Daddy heard it both times but neither one of us has seen her do it.

When I put her down to play, she instantly started working on making this toy work! It is very difficult to pull as you have to pull hard and it gets tangled up with the two other animals hanging on either side of the horse.

I noticed her trying to pull the horse and started watching her closely ( somehow I never get my work done, not sure who causes that!) She worked for 40 minutes to make that toy make noise! I COULDN'T BELIEVE SHE WORKED THAT LONG!!! She was intent on making it work, only pausing to rest her arm. While her arm would rest she would stare at the toy, sticking her tongue out, and trying to figure out how to make it work! Daddy sticks his tongue out when he thinks too! (hmm....like Daddy, like Daughter)

She only got frustrated one time, yelling at the toy for a brief second, before starting all over again! Sadly, she never made the toy make noise! Mommy tried to help her and "trick" her into thinking she had done it but Raychel is smarter then that...she yelled at Mommy for trying to help her (literally)!


No comments: