Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Guess what Raychel can do??

SIT UP!!! =) She sat up Tuesday night, 133 days old! =) NO...I don't count that...it is on a website for me! She is a STRONG little girl...wish I had abs of steel like she does! It takes a lot of focus to sit up, the serious face is really cute though! She sat up for about 5 minutes (needing help about every 30-45 seconds to rebalance!) THEN...she was exhausted! She layed down and looked like she had just hiked up a mountain! What a stressful day! ;)














In this picture she was trying to get back up. She had fallen down (sunk, really...at a slow pace) so that her forehead was almost on the carpet. I layed down in front of her and called her name, she looked up and then realized..."OH, I can actually get out of this mess?" She started working on getting back up...but it was SOOO HARD, can't you tell? But...SHE DID IT!!! =)

She was so tired when she did...she just started falling over!

No comments: