Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow...what a night! She rolled over!!!

This was a great night in the Deines household!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT: RAYCHEL ROLLED OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) She had been working on this for a while now, getting closer EVERY day...She was so excited, there was a huge smile on her face. Then, after a while, she rolled back to her back. She kinda flopped back and surprised herself a little! I will catch the roll-over on video very soon! Here is a video of how far she got on Sunday, one day before she did it for real!



What else made it great? Well...When I came home, I found Derek in the middle of making dinner! That makes 2 dinners in the last week!! YES, they were both good!!! You will NOT hear me complaining at all! I had time, while he finished dinner, to do my first step workout! I got 20 minutes done before Raychel was ready for a bottle!

After dinner we all three took a walk around the neighborhood! It was fun watching Raychel pay attention to her surroundings and think about all of it, tongue sticking out! Mommy and Daddy also got to catch up from the day!

Could everyday be this great? =) Raychel rolls over, Daddy makes a great dinner, and Mommy got 40 minutes of exercise!

No comments: