Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Talk, talk, talking!!!

Our days of silence have ended in the Deines household!! She learned to talk...and talk A LOT! =) She gabbed all weekend, to anyone at anytime! Tonight I caught a lot on video! It is so fun to listen to her! She was even talking in her sleep Saturday night. I heard it on the monitor and went in to check on her. Eyes shut, mouth gabbing...I pulled her out from the side and talked to her. She talked back but did not open her eyes. I pushed her back to the side of the crib (her favorite spot) and went back to bed! SILLY GIRL!!! =)





She also discovered her hands this past week. She is obsessed with them...staring at them all the time. Those are pretty cool things that have been attached to you for months (well almost a year really!) LOL Silly kids! Actually, that is exactly what she is supposed to be doing...discovering her hands is another milestone (no matter how small!). I won't admit to this...but did you notice her hands were necessary to help her talk??? Mommy NEVER does that... ;)

No comments: