Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

7 things I love about being 7 MONTHS OLD!

A post by Raychel.... (well, she told Mommy what to write!)

1. I can CRAWL!!!!!!!!!! I can get to Mommy, Daddy, JJ, and everything else Mommy tries to hide from me!

2. I get to eat 3 meals a day!!! Mommy gives me green and orange veggies, all kinds of fruits, and dinners with meat! I LOVE Green Beans and PEAS the MOST!!! =) Don't get me wrong though, I still LOVE my bottle too!
3. I am learning sign language. I know STARS, which means I want the puffy star cereal, and Bottle. Those are my favorites. I understand when Mommy makes some signs too! I understand Mommy, Daddy, all done, more, kitty, and monkey.

4. I can drag my toys all over the room. If the bucket is not empty, I am not done playing yet! Then, I make Mommy and Daddy pick them all up when I'm done!

5. I like to stand up, pull myself up holding Mommy or Daddy's hands, and I can stand up holding onto the couch. I even balanced once not holding onto anything...that was kinda scary!

6. I can fly! Well, I feel like I'm flying when Mommy and Daddy hold me above their heads. They throw me into the air and I laugh and drool all over them!!!!!

7. And FINALLY....I HAVE TEETH!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'll admit, getting the teeth in my mouth is NOT so fun! But...did you know I can use them to bite tons of stuff and eat! That is great fun!

NOTE: Raychel has 3 teeth now. Two on the bottom and one that is coming in on the far right...about where the incisor teeth would be. I'm not sure what is going on with this tooth, it is coming in really crooked!

Raychel standing all by herself, holding onto the couch AND standing all by herself (note: that lasted .2 seconds)!


No comments: