Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

She did it...

She pulled up on the couch to standing today! Mommy was sitting on the couch, looking at the computer and a little hand hits my knee...to my surprise my SEVEN month old is standing there smiling at me!!!!!!!!!!! Mommy shrieked and hugged her!

She surprises me EVERYDAY!!!!!!!! This picture is not from today. This was from Saturday. Daddy stood her up there and she thought it was pretty cool! Now she does it on her own...WOWSERS! =)
Update: As of Wednesday night (1-21-09) she is crawing all over the house, she gets into any room...follows Mom everywhere. She will pull up and stand for a very long time at the exercise ball or couch and is getting very stable! She doesn't want to fall asleep because she is so excited about all her new skills! So, bedtime is more difficult now! She eats her bottle and then is ready to play again. Usually an hour or so later we can convince her to sleep! She plays happily all over the living room until then! (I guess you have to have something to complain about!)

No comments: