Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Signing Time...


Raychel is really picking up on this sign language stuff! Raychel started using two signs together on Saturday and continued on Sunday (which is when I realize that she actually knew what she was doing). She asked for STARS (her puffy cereal), then she asked for MORE STARS!


Then, Sunday, she surprised me again. She was playing with her toys, stopped, cried out, and crawled over to me...then she signed "diaper change". I kind of ignored her, thinking she was just playing with her hands...boy was I wrong! She kept telling me diaper change over and over....so I checked...YEP it was dirty! Part of me wondered if she really knew what she was saying or it just worked out that way. She couldn't tell me that, could she?


During dinner tonight (Monday) she was telling me diaper change instead of MORE, I just thought that she was confusing them (since they both use both hands) but when we were done eating she was still showing me diaper change. I checked, YEP-Dirty Diaper!


Okay, so she has another poopy diaper tonight...now you all know how poopy our daughter is! She crawled over to us on the couch and told us again.... Daddy took this one!
It is fun to watch her learning and using sign language!

1 comment: