Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bye Bye

Raychel learned to say Bye Bye this weekend! She said it loudly in the middle of church, sorry Pastor Larry but your sermon is over in this girl's eyes! Of course I couldn't catch her saying bye bye and waving at the same time...but how about separately? I love that she waves at herself but, if you think about it, that is what it looks like from her point of view! Such a silly girl!! I am quite certain she has no idea what it means, but it is fun to say!

She also started saying, Da-Da, Du (Duck), and she attempted Shoe (but doesn't form her lips correctly...VERY FUNNY THOUGH!), and she is still saying Monkey! I will try to catch these on video, but she clams up when the camera comes out! Why can't she just perform?? GEEZE! ;)

No comments: