Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Coloring!

Raychel started coloring this weekend! I think she likes it, but I'm not sure that she has a clue as to what is going on! She tried coloring with her fingers but no color came out...LOL!





Our art teacher at school tells the kids that they shouldn't talk while they are doing their art work, as the right and left side of the brain are used while talking and drawing. So, to be GREAT ARTISTS, they need to be quiet! Well....maybe that is all she needs! LOL

She is also learning that she can't put them in her mouth! Did I mention that she shakes her head no? Hmmm...does that mean we have told her no and shook our head too much?? LOL



THE WORKS OF ART! =) Aren't they beautiful! We have them up on the kitchen cabinets and she looks at them and smiles while she eats! I think she is a proud artist!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Her Artwork it BEAUTIFUL! You'll have to frame it!! My plan is to take pictures of Kyra's artwork and then make a photobook of it on shutterfly:)

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful!
Love, Grandma Sandy