Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A post by Raychel...well, I think this is what she would say!

My Grandpa Rod and Grandma Sherry bought me "The Original Rubber Duck"! Actually, they bought TWO! I LOVE my ducks! I squeeze them and they makes noise, I chew them and they taste so good, and I carry them all around the house just for fun. Oh, they are great in the tub too!
Would you like to read a book with me? I love my books! I dig through them, find my favorite, and read away. Sometimes I ask Mom to read them too me! My favorites are the Peek-A-Boo books, the duck book, and my first colors book! They are so cool!


My Daddy is tickling me...Oh boy, Oh boy...I laugh and laugh! LOL Don't touch my feet though...those are sooo ticklish!

hahahha hahaha

No comments: