Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1 week till due date!

Well....I guess my body is getting ready to have this baby. I have been feeling yucky all morning and slept pretty bad last night! As Derek says...aren't your syptoms good, even though they are yucky? I said...YES! =) It is all just so fun!

I worked on putting music back on my computer yesterday. I had all of my playlists done and then the music got deleted from my computer. So, I had to put it all back on and now I just have to create the playlist and we are set! That is on the plan for today! I have an iPod shuffle and speakers for labor/delivery/afterwards. I am hoping that the music helps!!!

I had another Dr. apointment yesterday. This time my blood pressure was fine...so I guess it was just a fluke last week. (He was concerned that it was getting high last week!) I am dialated to 1 cm and I am guessing still 50% effaced (he didn't say anything about that). He was pushing very hard and said, "Oh gosh, sorry, does that hurt? I just have to push so hard!" It wasn't too bad, but never good when the Dr. apologizes for "hurting" you!

He said that he would schedule an induction for a week past my due date, that would be the 24th of June. So, whether its natural or induced, we should meet baby D by the 24th!! YEAH!!! He says that I have good bones and the baby is where it is supposed to be, so I should be able to have this kid naturally, that I have only an 8-10% chance of having a c-section if I end up getting induced! That is good news! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I'll be there the beginning of august to give baby "d" lots of TEXAS LOVE!!! We miss you guys tons and can't wait to catch up. The nursery is beautiful. Better send me pictures as soon as the baby gets here!! Love you guys!! Lindsey

Grandma Sandy said...

Remember wheat harvest is coming so we hope this birthday party comes sooner than later!!! (Bet you are thinking the same thing!) Keep smiling!!!