Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

10 days and counting

Well 10 days from my due date today! 06-07-08! I thought it would be fun to have a baby on this birthday, but I think that Baby D. wants to wait a little longer!! Okay, fine! =) Not like I have a choice anyways!

Today Daddy Derek and I took pictures at the Zoo Park in Clay Center! Aunt Linda was our photographer! We are excited about baby D's arrival and want to show that in pictures as well! I will post pictures when I get them back!

The nursery is ALMOST done! The closet got a brand new make over and now Mommy has to clean everything again. The closet got some new dry wall, filled in cracks, and a new paint job! Oh and a new shelf and rod! This baby is already spoiled!! The nursery also has a brand new ceiling fan that looks very nice! I will take pictures when it is finally finished!

I am definitely starting to get more uncomfortable...but that is good, right? Pain = progress!

This past week I washed and put away all the clothes, bedding, diapers, and blankets! Everything is labled and organized (for now)! The bags are packed for the hospital! No, I'm not moving in...but is sure looks like it! The car seat is also ready and installed in the car! I think we are READY! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you going to post the zoo park photos?

Jill Deines said...

YES....Linda has them! She is on a trip right now, but I will post them when she gets back!