Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I surprised Daddy with a pancake "cake" this morning! He was very surprised! I told him that he doesn't get the rest of his present until I actually have the baby! I don't think that will be today...but hopefully very soon!

We waited till he "woke up" to take more pictures!
The "New Dad" card!

New Dad:

A look at the specifications of and make up of the modern father.

-Ears: pick up the slightest sound from the baby monitor

-Shoulder: great place for spit up

-Throat: laryngitis from boasting about gifted child

-Heart: big enough for three now

-Chest: swelling with pride

-Wallet: pictures where money used to be

-Fingers/hand: sore from clicking on parenting-support web sites

-Knee: perfect for bouncing baby on

He is going to be a GREAT DADDY!! =)

3 comments:

Grandma Sandy said...

The pancake cake is precious!!! Hope Daddy Derek was VERY HUNGRY!!!
What a perfect card!!! Baby D sure picks out special cards!!! Enjoy your day...

Anonymous said...

I almost got him that card. hehe I found a good one though. Should be there in the mail early this week. He said you took a great morning pic. I told him that is how we know him . . . the very happy awake morning person. hehe

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet!!! That was such a neat idea!!