Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Fun!

Here we go! We spent the 4th of July in Wamego with friends! It was quite a BIG day for Raychel and family, but we had fun too! From left to right: Derek, Crystal, Kyra (Ryan and Holly's little girl), Ryan, Jill, Raychel, and Nick. Photographer: Holly! We decided to walk to the festivities downtown! It was a beautiful day!




Raychel was so excited, as you can see! She stayed nice and cool under her canopy!


We took Raychel to her first car show, the first of MANY!! I think she loved it, what do you think? I know Daddy loved to see all the cars, one of his favorite activities! (Mom thinks it's fun too...shhh, don't let Daddy know that!)



After going to the car show, eating homemade ice cream, and munching on tasty watermelon we headed back to Nick and Crystal's house to relax and cool down!


Nick held me and I was quite comfortable!

Crystal fed me and it was soooo tasty, I sucked it all down!

After heading back downtown to watch the parade, we BBQ'd, and the grown ups enjoyed a few hours of good conversation! I spent that time telling them that I was tired and gassy...but eventually I felt better. Kyra and her Mommy gave me a kiss to make it all better before leaving for the fireworks!

Then, we went to see the fireworks. WOW, they were so loud! I just went to sleep in Mommy's arms. She covered my ears, which helped so much! I think I'll like them a LOT more next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That last picture is AWESOME with the fireworks in the background!