Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Click, Click

Last week she accidently clicked her tongue. I clicked back and she watched intently and tried to copy me. Well, it took her a few days of practice but she can click her tongue now!

It is funny because if she hasn't done it in a few hours and I click at her, she will get all excited and then get a look of confusion on her face while her tongue moves in different directions. It is as if she is saying, "I think I know how to do that...darn it, how did I do that?...was it this way or that way....oh man, think Raychel think!" LOL

Anyways...enjoy the video! Turn your sound up to hear her clicks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt--she will be performing on stage before we know it!!! = )
Love, Grandma Sandy

Unknown said...

AWE!!!! Yeah Raychel!! Jill...I could watch her forever she is just so pretty and sweet;)