Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yep, she is a Deines...

We went back to the Dr. today. She is gaining weight, she weighs 7lbs. 11oz.!! Daddy says, "She is a convenience store now!" Have you ever been to a 7-Eleven gas station? (My family would fondly remember the "safety pennies" story!) We definitely have the gas! Sorry, we are out of pop but we do have lots of yummy formula! ANYWAY...she is growing!! Yeah, but still only in the 25th percentile for weight! We'll keep working on the growing!

So, why is she a Deines you ask? Well, she is in the 94th percentile for height! I don't know any Sleichter that has been there...correct me if I'm wrong. She measured 22" long today! Yep, she'll be taller then Mommy very soon! LOL

All in all, she is a healthy little baby!

No comments: