Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

6 weeks old! WOWSERS!

We had a little photo shoot....Here are some highlights! =)

HELLO WORLD!!
She is ready for summer in this outfit with matching hat! Thanks Crystal! ;)

This is Daddy's BIG WRENCH!!!! It is just a little bit bigger then her! YES, it is laying on her hand...She just looked at it like, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS!!!!!!! Do you think this shirt will ring true?

Raychel slept so well last night, 3.5 hours between 3 different bottles! WOWZERS...Mom didn't know what to do with that much sleep! Of course, I wasn't asleep for the 3.5 hours of her first "sleep"...but, I'm still thrilled with 3.5 hour sessions. Today she slept A LOT...so I don't think she will sleep that much tonight, but we can always hope!
She started drinking 3.5 oz -4 oz. bottles this week, YEAH! She went about 3 days of bottles almost every hour, 3 oz. at a time. Can we say growth spurt??
All smiles...She woke up this morning and smiled at me, then wrapped her arms around my neck and "sqeezed". It was soooooo sweet! She was full of smiles all day, she smiled for Mommy and Daddy and all of Mommy's friends at school! You just had to giggle and smile at her and she returned the smile! Camera???? Well, it was MIA today....found tonight, but now she is napping!
Well...I see her stiring, blog time over, I'll have a hungry girl to feed! I'll give her hugs and kisses for all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, Daddy's little helper!!! Love, Grandma Sandy

Anonymous said...

Is this your pocket wrench, Raychel?
Love, Grandpa Jerry