Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...

  • anything to EAT and CHEW on...

  • anything with a tag that I can play with (you know, the tiny ones that are attached to EVERYTHING)

  • anything that makes loud and annoying sounds (this one is especially for my Mommy and Daddy)

  • books...those things taste REALLY good!

  • a "how to" book on crawling...I keep trying but dang it is SO HARD! Maybe I should make my parents hire me a personal trainer! I just gotta chase that kitty cat!

  • a cat that will let me pull his fur and poke his eye and lay on him! (SHE LOVES PETS!)

  • Did I mention that I want stuff to chew on???


Okay Santa...I think that is my list...



Was I a good girl???



Can you believe that it was 64 degrees outside when we took these pictures on 12-13-08??? They have a little Santa house at the courthouse square in Clay Center. There is a little sled outside for pictures! I think Santa was scared of scaring Raychel...so he wasn't too personable! Derek said he was probably just BORED!!!!!! LOL





This blanket says..."I'm a JOY to the world!" Well...Isn't THAT true!?!?!?!?!



This is Raychel's snowman headband! You can't see their faces, but it is two little snowmen on springs! She thinks that it is pretty great! I love the dollar tree....really cheap fun!!! =)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe!! LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!