Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Raychel drinking and eating!

"YEAH...A CUP! Woo hoo...give it here MOM!" (okay she didn't really say that...but I KNOW she was thinking it!

She puts it in her mouth and frowns because she can't get anything out, then it occurs to her to suck it....and YUCKY is the only word she could be thinking! She tried it several times and made this face EVERY time! I guess she doesn't like water out of a cup!
She tried one more time...Give me that cup, I see everyone else using those things and I just KNOW I'll love it!
NO way...get rid of that thing....I'm throwing it off this high chair! And that is JUST what she DID! All the way across the kitchen!

We'll keep trying the cup....ONE DAY she'll love it! =)


CARROTS...on the other hand...are her FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FINGER-LICKIN' GOOD!!!!


No comments: