Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm getting my first tooth!!!

I know you can't see it very well in this picture...but she has one little tooth pushing through!!!

Okay...I know you all read this and it was NOT posted on December 13...BUT, how will I go back and correctly fill in the baby book if I don't post date it! :P

Raychel started screaming tonight, screaming and screaming and SCREAMING!!!!!!!!! Nothing seemed to calm her, nothing helped her stop, and Daddy even came up from downstairs because he thought something BAD must have happened!

But NOTHING appeared wrong! Until Mom thought, maybe she is teething again?!?! I put a teething tablet in her mouth and ran across a tiny little white stub that almost cut my finger.

AWWWWwwww...the poor little girl was pushing a tooth through!!!!!!!! Daddy held her for the next 45 minutes while the Tylenol kicked in and eventually she calmed down.

Mommy questioned whether or not to go to her school Christmas party with an upset little girl! Daddy said, "Let's Go! We'll just come back home if she is crying too much!" So, off we went! She was marvelous at the party and allowed everyone to pass her around, she even stayed up 2 hours past her bedtime and was STILL smiling!

No comments: