Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Raychel had fun on Christmas Eve at her Grandpa and Grandma O's house in Abilene! She watched us enjoy fondue from her highchair, endured HUNDREDS of pictures, and got her very favorite toy!




I got to see my Aunt Alaina too!!! =) I haven't seen her since I was just a little baby! LOL
She got her sock monkey, a female twin to her father's monkey growing up, made by Grandma O. She eats her limbs and tail, uses her legs and arms as drum sticks on the floor, and he is one of the few toys she will crawl to get too!

Hi Monkey....Nice to meet you!!! As you can see, it was love at first sight!
And nothing has changed....she LOVES Monkey!! We also get soo many complements on Monkey when we take him out in public (which is becoming very important to Raychel). They love monkey's girl outfit and the Monkey fabric! Then, when I tell them that Grandma MADE Monkey...they are very impressed!!! =)
Give me 5 Monkey!



Later that night we went to Great Grandma D's to celebrate with them! Great Grandma got a new tractor planter for the back yard (her old one was taken by the tornado) Raychel fit just perfectly!

No comments: