Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Growing and Growing

We went in for Raychel's 6 month appointment. The doctor was thrilled with how strong she was, her ability to sit and stand up, and happy with her growth! She pulled to standing when he reached for her and he says... "Whoa....strong girl!"

She was 26.5 inches long (75% percentile) and 17lbs 3 oz. (74%percentile). So she is staying in the same percentile range...growing LIKE A WEED!! I bet she would have been a little heavier if she hadn't had the stomach flu the past 3 days!

Unfortunately we are battling the stomach flu. Raychel started it all, throwing up Saturday afternoon. She had been fussy and not quite right all day...then I found out why...all over me! Poor little girl had a pretty yucky Saturday night and Sunday. Today she only threw up twice...YEAH! Maybe we are getting better! Poor thing just kinda layed around and played for short bits before she would get too tired and lounge and watch TV. She took EXTREMELY long naps, trying to sleep it away from her. I think she is getting better! One more day before we need to be ready for celebrating with family, I think she'll be ready!

Daddy woke up this morning with the stomach flu too...Mommy told him he absolutely wasn't going to work! I hope that he is well enough to go tomorrow, although I told him to NOT PUSH IT!!! Mommy doesn't feel the greatest either...she is the "most" well of the three of us, but that is not saying much!

Here is to a better tomorrow!

No comments: