Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

2 months old!!!!

Peek-a-boo!

Wow...well it has been 2 months today (almost exactly as I'm writing this at 11:00 pm, just after she fell asleep)! It seems like she has been in our family forever, she just fit right in and made herself comfortable here! I complain about something from pregnancy and I am quickly reminded that it hasn't been THAT long since I had a baby...but I forget that since my baby seems to have been here forever! We can't really remember our lives without her, even this soon...except a few rainy mornings where sleeping in would have been much preferred to getting up with her! Although, now, she seems to sleep longer on rainy days! AWESOME!!!

She is talking more and more, playing, stretching, staring, seeing further, laughing, cooing, developing personality, sleeping better (avg. 6 hours), and GROWING!!!! =)

Coming home outfit....

Just 2 MONTHS later...


Just thought I would post some more pictures taken this weekend! =)

This is her nursery, well one wall. I realized today that I hadn't posted the new pictures! Can you see the stars in the corner? Her name looks great too!

I'm a LONG girl!!! (cute too!)

Mommy, Daddy, and I went for a walk on Saturday! It was a great day for a walk!

No comments: