Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

What a week!

Well, sorry no posts this week! School started... I've been working about 13-14 hours a day, most of those at school, trying to get everything done! Our school's technology has had all kinds of problems, which is my job to fix, and it just takes FOREVER to get a classroom put together and lessons made for the kids! Thank goodness for Derek's flexibility to pick up Raychel and take care of her until past his bedtime, so I can get some things done! I hope, with some extra work this weekend, I can get a little ahead and can work less next week!

What has Raychel been up to? Not much...sleeping and eating mainly! I think she is hitting another growth spurt! Thursday night she came home at 5 with Daddy, slept in her car seat until 8 (when Mommy got home), woke up to eat 4 oz. and about an hour later she went back to sleep. I woke her up at 10:45 to change her into PJ's and give her a bottle...she slept from 11-5:45! The day before day care said she was sleeping most of the day and she has been giving me about 6.5 hours each night this week! My sister in law's daycare provider told her that my day care provider was telling her what a good baby Raychel was, apparently she does not give out complements too often...so it was a major statement for her! I said I don't think I can take any credit for it, as she was just born GOOD, but I was told to take credit for the good stuff...it is more fun then HAVING to take credit if there is bad stuff! LOL


Anyways...better attach a few pictures! Hard to get pictures when you BARELY see her and when you are there, she is sleeping! Anyways!!! =) These are from last week!
I CAUGHT A SMILE....YEP! TOOK FOREVER...BUT THERE IS ONE OF THE MANY SMILES SHE HAS FOR ME EVERYDAY!!!
SHE IS A "COOL CAT" IN HER SHADES!

REMEMBER THE TEETHING PICTURE I PROMISED? THIS WAS THE "LOOK" WE GOT JUST SECONDS BEFORE SHE WAS SCREAMING IN PAIN! POOR GIRL...

DADDY/DAUGHTER DANCE AT MY COUSIN'S WEDDING! SHE WAS DIGGING IT, RIGHT?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love her teething face!!! I know you probably didn't, but what a cute picture!