Look how old I am...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

HOLY COW!!!! 2 MONTHS OLD SUNDAY!

YEAH, I'M LAYING DOWN ON MY PLAY MAT! I LOVE TO KICK AND PLAY!


Okay, I needed to find something else to say to post the pictures I took of her tonight! She is getting SOOOO long! I go to the Dr. with her on Tuesday! So, we shall see how much she has grown! She also gets her 2 month shots! I hope we don't see the same face we saw with teething....I don't want to take her in for shots!

I will have to get pictures of her all stretched out, so you can see how much longer she has gotten! She is really filling out the length of 3 month onsies...her torso is just LONG!!! She even feels lighter, I think, because she has spread her weight out a little more! I'll get those pictures this weekend!!! Check back!! =)
I CAUGHT ANOTHER SMILE IN PROGRESS WHEN SHE DISCOVERED THE FAN WHILE SITTING IN HER SWING!


WOW...THAT IS THE COOLEST THING TO STARE AT...YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!

No comments: